Monday 5 July 2010

short and sweet. 6

Reunion.
After two grumpy days in London I had to escape, and luckily an old school friend whom I hadn't seen for 5 years was living a mere two hour train ride away, so I was out of London and up to Newbury for a long awaited reunion

I was met at the train station by my old friend and after hugs and screaming and giggling, she took me back to the staggeringly rich family she nannies for, and showed me around their enormous house/estate (with pool, art gallery, cellar, summer house...I could go on).

Then we reminisced about the good old days, gossiped about everyone we went to school with and, being in upper class England, went to a pub called "The Snooty Fox" for a night out.

A lovely escape from London and a brilliant reunion with an old school friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment